Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Spell for New Social Beginnings

This is for when it seems you are in a funk with everybody whether by your fault or theirs or a misunderstanding.  If you are tired of having so many enemies and want to rectify the past. This is for you. If you want to hex your enemies this is not for you and I strongly suggest you do some meditation and look within yourself. It is a two part thing.

Part 1

To be cast on a New Moon

Needed:

Rosemary and Sage incense
Black candle
Needle

Cast circle using the rosemary and sage incense.
Use needle to carve all of your traits that caused these enemies to accumulate along with the other sources of these rivalries ( stupid argument over ____, jealousy, disrespect, impatience, misunderstanding, false accusations). DO NOT CARVE ANY NAMES INTO THIS CANDLE.
Light the candle and as it burns repeatedly chant:

A life of wreckage,
A life of ruin,
A life of trouble,
I have lived.
I throw it all
Away from me.
No more misery,
No more enemies.
I leave behind
All the grudges I bore.
I leave behind
All stubborn voices.
I banish them all
Far from me.
I thank thee,
Goddess and God.
So mote it be!

Note: Don't just say this chant, mean it. Truly walk away from all this.


Part 2

To be cast on a Full Moon

Needed:

Pink candle
White candle
Vanilla incense

Cast circle using vanilla incense.
Carve all the names of your enemies into the pink candle.
Carve all the new traits you wish to aquire or the goals you wish to achieve that will help you into the white candle (patience, understanding, new found friendships, strength, courage, etc.).
Light candles and as they burn chant:

A life of patience,
A life of love,
A life of courage,
I bring them all to me.
With lack of ignorance,
I forgive them all.
I bring peace
And look forward
To brighter days.
I right all my wrongs.
Goddess and God
Give me strength
To be a better person.
So mote it be!

Note: As you go forward, try to watch yourself, catch yourself doing things that may lead to a bad situation and notice how much easier it is to lead a peaceful life.

5 comments: