Thursday, September 6, 2012

Spell for Clearing Internal Struggles

I wrote this for my friend when they couldn't get past this thing going on in their life. They couldn't figure out what to do and there was two options tearing at their insides. This could work on simple matters or matters as extreme as that.

Needed:

Cauldron or a Censer (large enough to burn paper)
A piece of paper
A silver pen/ marker/paint/ crayon (whatever writes)
A white candle

Light the candle and sit before it using only its light.
Write the situation on the paper and the choices you have.
Fold the paper as small as possible.
Set it in your cauldron and set fire to it with the white candle.
As it burns say:

As I write
clear my trouble.
Let me see light
barren of rubble.
Hear my plea.
So mote it be!

Bury the ashes or sprinkle them into a live body of water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment