Monday, September 3, 2012

Ritual Bath

This is how I made my ritual baths. It is extremely simple and very convenient if you live with your parents like I did while I came up with it. Unfortunately, my mother converted to Christianity when (I was about 13) when she started dating a pure southern Baptist. I had to learn how to hide everything I did using products that didn't arise suspicion. Even though I no longer need to hide what I do, I still use this recipe because it works and leaves you feeling fresh and empowered. Use all organic teas, and if you can, make your own teas.
Needed:
      1 lavender tea bag
      1 mint tea tea bag
      1 cup of Epsom Salts or sea salt
      1 cup of chamomile tea (for drinking)
      Frankincense incense

Run bath, as hot as you can tolerate, and when the water level reaches about one inch add the lavender and mint tea along with Epsom/ sea salt(s). When the bath is almost full light the incense and prepare tea. When soaking drink tea and envision the chamomile filling you with love and light while the mint and lavender draw out all your impurities. 

Note: I suggest you shower before taking the bath so all the physical dirt is gone before the spiritual and the emotional.

1 comment:

  1. I see the beauty of this practice..I will use your ritual and try it out for myself. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete