Friday, September 7, 2012

Magick/ Psychic Enhancement Jar

If you want to enhance your psychic and magick abilities during sleep, magickal working, or scrying, this is a jar of spices and herbs to take a wiff of. I warn you, it doesn't smell pretty at all. It will enhance both the physical and mental. I take a sniff of it right before I sleep almost every night and every time I want to do anything involving magickal workings.

Needed:

A jar (Any jar, I have a canning jar)
A sharpie/ paint pen
Cinnamon (for dream magick)
Nutmeg (good luck)
Allspice (healing)
Ginger (lunar magick)
Basil (protection)
Fennel Seeds (spiritual healing)
Garlic (spiritual purification)
Cloves (protection)
Sage (spiritual purification)
Marjoram (protection)
Mustard seed (protection)

Draw related runes all over jar. I also put a pentacle on the top of mine. Add equal parts of everything to jar.  Shake to mix.
Each time before opening it, whisper above it:

Goddess, God
Bring me knowledge
Show me visions
Show me love
Bring my castings extra power
Goddess, God
So mote it be

No comments:

Post a Comment