Monday, September 10, 2012

Moonwater.

I have mentioned moonwater a few times and I have had a few people ask what it is. So here is how you make it.

Date: Full moon

Needed:

Special container. (Mine is a black metal water bottle so no matter what the sun never hits it)
Water from a stream, lake, ocean, pond, or if you don't have access to any of these just run tap water through a filtration system.
Sea Salt

Cast circle.
Make pure water under the full moon.
Leave it on altar rest of ritual.
Leave it in a bowl in the moonlight for the rest of the night.
Get up before sun rise.
Pour into the special container.
Place in a cabinet you wont always be opening.
Ensure the Sun never hits it.

2 comments:

  1. not to be intrusive in your personal practices..but you could also save up for a silver container... since silver would be a more symbolic metal to store moonwater in. it is the metal with the most reflective quality of all metals,representing the moons quality of reflection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True but considering i already need 1200 by august and another 2000 by September, its lower on my list. And on top of that, a metal water bottle looks less suspicious when my mother comes down to visit my grandmother and when my catholic aunt stayed with us for several months. But I completely understand your point.

      Delete